With Twin Coast Metrology’s ProjectorGage paint, coating, or gel masking system, existing paint schemes can be projected directly onto a part in full scale and full color. This ability allows for the previewing of what the paint schemes will look like in full size prior to the finishing process. it also makes the masking process much faster when you have a high number of schemes.
- Project on any shape part, 3D complex surfaces included.
- Works for any kind of masking task, coating, paint, or gel.
- Can project solid masks as well as lines in any color. Laser Projectors can only display a single blinking line.
- Software is included, easy to use, and highly customizable
- Durable and easy to maintain with commercial off the shelf components. Maintenance for laser projectors wear is expensive.
- Multiple simultaneous projectors allow for the line to still be vivid when the operator is applying mask tape. Laser projectors unit cost is 20x higher than a video projector, less of them can be used in each application, limiting line of site options.
- Import 3D polylines straight from CAD into projection software, no translation/conversion needed.