Twin Coast Metrology can use its optical metrology and 3D projection capabilities to deliver completed turnkey systems tailored for your environment.
- Fully-automated production solutions including integration with robots and custom designed motion-control systems.
- High-throughput measurements systems, 5x to 10x faster than a CMM.
- Large field-of-view measurement systems, 12 meters by 3 meters (40’x20′ ).
- Optical 3D surface scanning using structured light, commercially known as white light scanning.
- Optical 3D surface scanning of uncoated composites and shiny metals
- Optical 3D measurements of hot (2000° F) metal parts.
- Optical 3D feature measurements of holes.
- Optical 3D feature measurements of edges.
- Optical 3D feature measurements of honeycomb and flex cells.
- Photogrammetry, 3D feature measurements of sticker targets.
- 3D Video Projection
- Statistical machine learning (neural networks, support vector machines, etc.) for Metrology
- Thermal paint analysis
- Composite repair